Sunday, August 28, 2005

Adventures in Arts and Crafts

For the past two months Amy and I have been podging old cheap comic book pages to a dresser for my son. It was Amy's idea and I for one am very happy with the end result. Though I couldtn't bring my self to actually cut up any of the comics, Amy did that part of the job for me. So, here are some pictures of the end result. I hope Chance likes it, because I figure we put in at least 25 hours over the past 7 weekends (Last weekend excluded)


Children sold separately.

5 Comments:

Blogger Al Jordan said...

Holy Schnike's, that's awesome! Well done you guys! That just became a family heirloom.

4:28 AM, August 29, 2005  
Blogger Kaplin said...

I'd like to place an order. Do you have a catalogue?

12:58 PM, August 29, 2005  
Blogger Psycho said...

I think on the next one I'll do all the trim in Black and White, then do the pages from Sin City.

3:15 PM, August 29, 2005  
Blogger Al Jordan said...

that would be fooking awesome man.

4:48 AM, August 30, 2005  
Blogger Baron Samedi said...

You said that just to turn me on didn’t you? You back door bugger!

7:24 AM, August 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home